Our experienced Auto Body Technicians and Managers will keep your vehicle in top condition. We accept all estimates and will work with you to ensure you can get your vehicle repaired at the right cost. We are able to repair all types of body damage, frame damage and more. Customer Service is our #1 priority and we take your business very seriously.
If you are in need of a rental car during your repair process, let us help you by getting you in contact with HERTZ Rental Cars at 610-265-9010. For your convenience, HERTZ currently rents a section of our shop, so it is that much easier for you to get a rental vehicle in a fast, friendly and efficient manner.
We also provide recommendations for local towing facilities/mechanical repair shops in case of a mechanical breakdown.
At Norcini Auto Body, we utilize the latest diagnostic technology and tools to provide high-quality service and quick turnaround for every repair. Here is a list of some of the equipment we use in our shop:
Frame, Suspension, & Alignment
- Two Chief S-15 Frame Machines
- One Chief EZ Liner Frame Machine
- One Continental Measuring System
- One Computerized Chief Measuring System
- One Front End Alignment Machine
- One Kansas Jack Frame Machine
- Three Porta-Power Units with related equip.
- Complete set of Unitized body clamps
- Dedicated Fixtures for Mercedes & BMW
- One set of Truck Frame Gauges
Cutting and Welding
- Two Lincoln Welders (Tig & Mig)
- One Stud Welder
- One Pro Spot Welder
- One Aluminum Spool Welder
- One Snap-On Heavy Duty Welder
- One Snap-On Light Duty Welder
- One Plasma Cutter & Plastic Welder
- Two Oxygen/Acetylene Torch Sets
Computerized Paint Mixing Station
- Computerized Paint Mixing System for Solvent and Water Based Paint
- Safety Kleen Paint Gun Cleaning System and a Thinner Recycling System
- Two Down Draft Paint Booths with Heat
- One air Drying System for Water Based Paint
- One “Clean Air” System
Misc. Shop Equipment
- One Computerized Air Conditioning Charging Machine
- Two Headlight Adjusting Machines
- One Anti-Freeze Machine with Tester and Filler
- Two Heavy Duty Air Compressors
- One Sheet Metal Break
- One Sheet Metal Roller
- One Sheet Metal Stretcher/Shrinker
- One Sheet Metal Polisher
- Two Pressure Washers
- One Engine Crane
- One Transmission Jack
- Two Vehicle Lifts
- Two Drill Presses
- Two Bench Grinders
Also, linked to our building is an auto body & paint supplies company known as KoP Auto Body Supplies. They sell anything from touch up paint to sandpaper to car wash soap. Whether you're a local shop or a do-it-yourselfer, they have a wide range of supplies they keep in stock and ready for anyone in need of auto paint, body, and/or detailing supplies.
Ready to Get an Estimate or Have Questions?
Contact us today to speak to one of our friendly staff members.